The 2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show returns this weekend on January 20 & 21.
The availability of online shopping makes all of our lives so much easier. If you need a new pair of shoes, simply click a few buttons and then they are delivered to your house. Did your printer run out of ink? Just order a replacement on the website and then stop by the store to pick it up the same day. It’s that easy.
With the ease of technology, brides may think planning their dream wedding will be just as simple — but sometimes, it may take more work and preparation than you think.
View this bride’s wedding planning experience to learn how attending a Bridal Spectacular bridal show can make your wedding planning easier!
Attending the Winter Bridal Spectacular Show can make wedding planning easier and more efficient.
- The best wedding vendors book up months to even a year in advance. If you want the most options, you need to start planning early. Especially if you would like your wedding on a popular weekend. Attending a Bridal Spectacular Show puts Las Vegas’ best wedding pros all under one roof so you can speak with all of them in-person.
- While you are at the show, ask the vendor if they are available on your date. If not, you can immediately cross them off your list and move on, or decide if you want to be flexible with your date.
- The ability to speak with all of the vendors at the same time can make wedding planning as easy as ordering that new pair of shoes online!
- Ready to go? Create a plan and make a list of which vendors you want to meet first. Click here to view the 2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show vendors.
2018 Winter Bridal Spectacular Show Information
- January 20 & 21, 2018 from 11am-4pm
- Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino | 3700 W Flamingo Rd
- Parking is complimentary! Park on the side nearest the convention center
- General Admission Tickets $15 | VIB Bride Tickets $25.99
- Receive $5 off admission when you buy tickets online! Click here and enter promo code: BLOG2018
For more wedding planning tips and inspiration, please visit Bridal Spectacular online at bridalspectacular.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Also, be sure to save-the-date for our Summer Bridal Spectacular show July 20 & 21, 2018, which will be held at Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall.
Author: Deidre Bakker-Riches